Industry Institute Partnership Cell
Objectives: The Industry Institute Partnership Cell (IIPC), through its student-specific activities, may be a potential benefactor for the students by enhancing their skill sets. With a view towards growing industry-academia interaction and providing support to the learner community, the IIPC of this University is functioning towards the following objectives:-
- To establish an Entrepreneurship Development Cell with an aim to foster overall entrepreneurial skills amongst the students..
- To enhance and foster industry-institution relationship.
- To collaborate with other universities and institutes of national repute.
- To arrange for soft and hard-skill enhancement programs for the students.
- To facilitate industrial training for students, internship programs and students’ study tour programs.
- To encourage entrepreneurial activities among the students.
- Organizing seminars, symposiums, exhibitions and workshops on latest technological advancements, evaluation of project work with the collaborative efforts between industrial experts and institute departments and industrial visit.
- To support consultancy/ training services using the institutional expertise to other stakeholders for resource generation and brand equity development.
- To explore the industries for support in academic activities through Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs.
- To help the community through training and expertise development of the local artisans/craftsmen.
- Widening and effectively implementing the area of R & D and consultancy between the industries and the Institute.